Re: Kiwanis Corporate Membership

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 4:35 PM
      Hello Cathy,
      It great to hear that you have 2 new  corporate members. First thing  you have to is, Start charging Oct. 1, 2013 a $50.00 new member fee that goes to Kiwanis International. Sign them up now and collect the dues from Sept.2013 thru Sept. 2014.A corporate member can send any one to a meeting.  If the person from the corporation leaves all you have to do is change a name in the system. So I would just charge them the going dues cost for a new member. You do not want to over charge them either. You could charge them a extra $25-50.00 for the extra paper work to have the club make some money. I hope that this helps. Always like to hear from other clubs on this matter.

      Thank you,
      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Gov. Division #8 2012-2013