Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Planning for upcoming year

  • William Scharringhausen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Kathy ... Presuming you are planning your first Division 8 meeting for Wed, Oct 2nd, Park Ridge-Morning is planning their InstallationRecognition Dinner for Wed Oct 9th.  We would like you and Jerry to be our guests on that date ... dinner, etc at Park Ridge Country Club.  Please confirm.  Thanks.
      Bill Scharringhausen ... wlsxrx@...   847-825-4630 (H)   847-207-5889 (C)