RE: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Clubs with Boys/Girls Club ties

  • Joann Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2013

      Rolling Meadows sponsors a local cub scout troup

      JoAnn Snyder, Manager

      Phone: 847/392-2848 ext. 247

      FAX: 847/392-2870

      jsnyder: @...

      Web Site: www.nwsra.org

      TTY: 847/392-2855

      3000 West Central Road, Suite 205

      Rolling Meadows, Il 60008

      “We exist to provide outstanding opportunities through recreation for children and adults with disabilities.”

      This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

      If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer immediately.  Thank you.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
        Dear Kathy,

        I am a registered Girl Scout helper and I do wood working projects with several troops four to six times a year in my shop.  I will  be going to Effingham   nextweek to work  3 days in their district camp.  Ted Sigg

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:50 AM, William Scharringhausen <wlsxrx@...> wrote:

        Nothing with a particular group other than Key Club
        Bill Sch... (PR AM)

        Good Morning-  I have a small request from all of you.  The current  International President Tom DeJulio wants to know if any of our clubs strongly supporters or have a “signature project” with particular Boys/Girls clubs.  If you can either send to Tony or myself this information that would be wonderful.  If you can get this to us by Friday, June 14 that would be great.

        Hope everyone stays dry today!!

        Kathy Scheuing
        Volunteer Coordinator
        P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741
        Clearbrook
        1835 W. Central Road
        Arlington Heights, IL 60005

        "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

        Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

        This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

      • Dave Donovan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013

          We had our annual presentation from the girl scouts today at our Noon meeting!!  They are always a welcomed site as they have outstanding projects in our community…Dave D.