RE: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Clubs with Boys/Girls Club ties

  • Michael Harkins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2013

      Thank you for the e-mail. The Barrington Club works with our local Key Club and the one room Applebee schoolhouse at the Barrington History Museum .    Michael

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2013

        Rolling Meadows sponsors a local cub scout troup

        JoAnn Snyder, Manager

        Phone: 847/392-2848 ext. 247

        FAX: 847/392-2870

        jsnyder: @...

        Web Site: www.nwsra.org

        TTY: 847/392-2855

        3000 West Central Road, Suite 205

        Rolling Meadows, Il 60008

        “We exist to provide outstanding opportunities through recreation for children and adults with disabilities.”

        This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

        If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer immediately.  Thank you.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
          Dear Kathy,

          I am a registered Girl Scout helper and I do wood working projects with several troops four to six times a year in my shop.  I will  be going to Effingham   nextweek to work  3 days in their district camp.  Ted Sigg

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:50 AM, William Scharringhausen <wlsxrx@...> wrote:

          Nothing with a particular group other than Key Club
          Bill Sch... (PR AM)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 18, 2013

            We had our annual presentation from the girl scouts today at our Noon meeting!!  They are always a welcomed site as they have outstanding projects in our community…Dave D.