Division #8 Council Meeting on June 5, 2013

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Hello to all Kiwanis Members in Division #8,

      Just a reminder about the June Division 8 Council Meeting. Please plan on attending this very special meeting. Also bring your current officers and your club leaders for the year starting in Oct. 1, 2013. We will be having
      a special program on Project Eliminate presented by Past Governor John & Roxanne Vanderheyden. they are the I-I District Project Eliminate Chairpersons. We will be taking care of our regular division meeting items also.
      This month's meeting will be held at our regular meeting place which is at:
      Faith Lutheran Church
      431 South Arlington Heights Road
      Arlington Heights, Illinois
      Meeting time 6:30pm

      If you have any questions please contact me at any time.

      Thank you for supporting  Kiwanis,

      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8 2012-2013