FW: Register today! Goal Setting webinar: Completing your fundraising roadmap

  • Julie Boskey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hello - Some of you may have received this information, but I thought I would pass it on just in case. The Eliminate Project is holding a goal setting workshop held by Past International President Dave Curry on Wednesday night. If possible, please have a member of your club attend (this is the perfect job for the Eliminate Club Coordinator if you have one).

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Thanks,
      Julie
      Division 8 Eliminate Project Chair

      Date: April 24, 2013

      Time: 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. EST

      Don’t miss this chance to obtain helpful tips and ask questions. Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/503744098

      A second Goal Setting: Completing your fundraising roadmap webinar led by campaign vice chair Filip Delanote will be offered on May 6, 2013, at 12:30 p.m. EST / 6:30 p.m. CEST for those unable to participate on April 24.

      We recommend that you add the webinar email address to your contact list so future correspondence and invitations are not sent to your spam folder.

      Thank you,

      The Eliminate Project campaign staff

      Goal Setting: Completing your fundraising roadmap
      Join us for a Webinar on April 24
      Space is limited.
      Date:Wednesday, April 24, 2013
      Time:7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
      Mac®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
      Mobile attendees
      Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

      --
      The Eliminate Project: Campaign Office
      Kiwanis International Foundation
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
        Hi Julie,

        I received information in the mail about the Kiwanis Day at the Ballpark for the June 7th White Sox Game.  Are any of these proceeds going towards Project Eliminate or are they simply discounted tickets?  Our club was asking me and I wasn't sure.

        Thanks.

        Susan Begy
        Kiwanis Club of Streamwood

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
          Hi, Susan - The Kiwanis Day at the Sox game is simply discounted tickets. The Sox do not give us any money back. You could always charge a few extra dollars and then donate that money, but if you don't choose to do that, it is not a fundraiser.

          The eKiwanis Club (my club) is getting tickets in either sections 531 or 533, so if your club does decide to go, we'd love if you joined us up in that area.