International convention Update

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      Just a reminder that if you are planning on going to the Kiwanis International Convention in Vancouver,  BC in June 27-30,2013. The early bird registration of 185.00 per person will end on April 1, 2013. Then the fee goes up to $235.00 per person.
      Also for each club. you can send 2 Delegates. If are not planning on attending the convention, please let me know as your Lt. Governor I can be your Representative at the convention. But you must complete the Kiwanis Delegate form. which I will have copies
      at the next Division #8 Council meeting on April 3, 2013. Which will be held at the Faith Lutheran Church in Arlington Heights. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

      Thank you for you service in Kiwanis,

      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8-I-I District 2012-2013
      5223 W. Dakin st.
      Chicago, Illinois 60641
      773-870-2652 cell
      Email: atripp12740@...