Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Just a reminder about March 6th Kiwanis Division meeting.

  • Ted Sigg
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Tony,
      I plan on going to this.  Ted

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 7:02 PM, Anthony Tripp <atripp12740@...> wrote:

      Hello All Kiwanis Members,
      I just wanted to remind everyone about the March 4, 2013 Deadline to respond to attend the meeting. On March 6th, 2013. When you respond please send the information to Anthony Tripp at atripp12740@... or Micheal Harkins at mharkbhs@... only. Please do not reply to all. You can pay at the door Cost is $20.00 per person.
      If you have any questions please let me know?  I will also send out the flyer again if needed.

      Thank you,
      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8
      773-870-2652 cell

    • Robert Holzer
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013

        Hi all, I'm enjoying the hospitallity of the Alden's  Rehabilitaion Center in Des Plaines.  The care is great and the nurses are cute!  My new knee is feeling pretty good, but I will be out of commission for awhile.  Can't seem to get a straight answer as to when I will be released,  Have a great time at the mid-winter and good luck to the New Lt. Gov. elect!
        Bob Holzer

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
          Bob, in Jan, 11 I had both knees done by Dr. Goldstein and spent three weeks at Alden.  What a great place to be for rehab.  I'm almost jealous.  Eldon Burk

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2013
            Bob
            I had both my knees replaced and did my rehabilitation at the same location.  This is a great place. The first week is hard, than it gets easy.  You will be glad you did it.
            Tom Kramer

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2013

              Eldon, glad you added the almost!
              Bob

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
                Cathy Tampir will be attending with Ray and me.

                Susan Begy
                Kiwanis Club of Streamwood