Fw: 990-N due Feb 15

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hello Everyone in Kiwanis
      Happy Wednesday Morning to Everyone.I was reminded at our Kiwanis meeting this morning about this item. And I thought it would be a great reminder for everyone. If you have taken care of this already great, if not there is still time to summit and have it recorded. If any one needs help I will be glad to help as needed.
      Have a great day and continue helping children and there family's in your community.

      Thank you,
      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8 I-I District
      773-870-2652 cell
      Email: atripp12740@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
        We are in but thanks for the reminder.  jp

        Jim Parker
        1518 North Oak Street
        Palatine, IL  60067
        (847) 358-6652

[...]

      • Robert Holzer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013

          Thanks for the heads up Tony, required forms have been submitted for both the Club and Foundation.

          Bob Holzer

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013

            Thanks for the heads up Tony.  Forms have been submitted for both our Club and Foundation.

            Bob Holzer