Governors Visit today

  • Anthony Tripp
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      To Everyone in Division #8

      I just wanted to give a really big "THANK YOU" to all of the members of the 12 Clubs of Division #8. For attending this meeting today and hearing the inspiring words  from our I-I District Governor John Moreland and our Past Governor John Vanderheyden on Project Eliminate. And attending the ACE Training  by Jerry Scheuing.
      I am proud to serve as your Lt. Governor. Keep up the great work that all of you do in the name of Kiwanis.
      Have a great weekend. And Hope to see everyone  at the Division #8 Mid -winter meeting on March 6, 2013. At.the Garland's  of Barrington  1000 Garland Lane Barrington, Illinois. A flyer will be sent out during the middle of the month.
      And if you need anything I am just a phone call away or a email I am here to help.

      Yours in Kiwanis,

      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt. Governor Division #8 I-I District Kiwanis International
      5223 W. Dakin St.
      Chicago, Illinois 60641-2503
      773-870-2652 cell
      Email: atripp12740@...