RE: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Div#8 Gov.Visit Flyer for Feb. 2, 2013

  • John Peter Curielli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013

      Lt. Gov. Tony,

      Cathy & I will attend.

      JPC Caifornia Chicken

      Cathy Turkey Club

      Who should I mail the check to (% William Scharringhausen???) or should I just bring it with me???

      Yours truly,

      John Peter

      Law Offices of John Peter Curielli, P.C.
      John Peter Curielli | Senior Partner
      126 S. Northwest Hwy, Barrington , IL 60010 | phone 847-381-7555 x 101| fax 847-381-7578 |
      JohnPeter@...   | Please visit www.Curielli.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only
      for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete
      this message from your system.

      IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To the extent that this message or any attachment concerns tax matters, it
      is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may
      be imposed by law.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013