eKiwanis 10 Year Anniversary

  • Michelle Pikscher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hello to The Great Division 8!

      The eKiwanis Club is proud to be celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary!!

      You and your club members are cordially invited to help us celebrate this milestone at an Anniversary Banquet.
      Join us as we look back at some of our clubs accomplishments, service, and fellowship.

      Attached you will find a color invitation outlining all the event details and I have also listed them below.

      eKiwanis Club 10 Year Anniversary

      When:
      Thursday, October 11th, 2012
      6:30pm Cocktails, 7:00pm Dinner
      $28 per person

      Where:
      Casa Royale Banquets
      783 Lee Street, Des Plaines

      RSVP by Oct 5th to:
      Julie Boskey              708.396.2675
      Michelle Pikscher    847.895.1772
      OR

      We hope you will join us for the festivities!

      Yours in Kiwanis Service,
      Michelle Pikscher
      2012-2013 eKiwanis Secretary

      Kiwanis - Changing the World one child and one community at a time!