Kiwanis Bulletin

  • Jim Dewey
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2012

      Jim Dewey

      Home Phone: 847-438-4769
      Cell: 224-420-0871
    • Jim Dewey
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6 2:51 PM

        Jim Dewey

        Home Phone: 847-438-4769
        Cell: 224-420-0871
      • Jim Dewey
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 9:54 AM
          Kiwanis Member:

          Sometime in the near future all bulletins will be posted to the website.  It is fast and easy to access the current and past issues.  I will have each one on the site for about three months, then they will disappear.  I always have back issues on file.

          Jim Dewey

          Home Phone: 847-438-4769
          Cell: 224-420-0871