FWD:

  • Terri Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
      you should definitely check this out http://www.thanews.net/biz/?read=1984256
    • Charlie Pikscher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
        This is a suspicious message, please do not click on it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
          Hi Charlie,

          I did not send this.  I don't know where it came from.  I do know I got a lot of mailer demons this morning.  I think someone hacked my contact list and sent these out.  If this happens again I will shut down my e-mail account and get another one.

          Terri

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
            Hi Terri--

            Yes, that's probably what happened.  No worries, it happens to everyone.  I'd change your password though.

            Thanks,
            Charlie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
              thanks for the advice