KIWANIS BULLETIN

  • Jim Dewey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012

      Jim Dewey

      Home Phone: 847-438-4769
      Cell: 224-420-0871
    • Joann Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012

        Jim,

        I was hoping that the Palatine Kiwanis would like to come on board again to sponsor the Arts in the Park on July 21. This is the event that was rained out last year. It is a cooperative event between Palatine Park District and NWSRA to provide opportunities for everyone to explore adapted art and for several of our performing groups to give a show on the stage.

        We would love to talk with you again this year about being part of this event.

        JoAnn Snyder, Manager

        Phone: 847/392-2848 ext. 247

        FAX: 847/392-2870

        jsnyder: @...

        Web Site: www.nwsra.org

        TTY: 847/392-2855

        3000 West Central Road, Suite 205

        Rolling Meadows, Il 60008

        “We exist to provide outstanding opportunities through recreation for children and adults with disabilities.”

        This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

        If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer immediately.  Thank you.