      From: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iidivision8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kathleen Scheuing kscheuing@... [iidivision8]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 1:57 PM
      To: 'iidivision8@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division Council Meeting this Wednesday 7/9 at the Church [1 Attachment]

      Good Afternoon,

      Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  I have attached the agenda for tomorrow night if you have any questions let me know.  Hope Presidents will bring their incoming officers of President elect and treasures to tomorrow’s meeting.  We will be talking about goals and budgets for 2014-2015.

      Warm Regards,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago Lt. Governor Division 8

      C: 630-965-0570

      W: 847-385-5016

      E: kscheuing@...

      Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic