  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Jun 18, 2014

      Good Afternoon,

      Hope everyone is enjoying there week.  We are changing Division 8 Council Meeting to Wednesday, July 9, at the Church.  If you can bring next year’s officers of President and Treasurer and this year’s Presidents.  We are going to talk about budget items for 2014-2015 year and committee.  If you have any questions please let me know.

      Warm Regards,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Class of Lt. Gov. President.

      Lt. Governor Division 8

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

      C: 630-965-0570

      W: 847-385-5016

      E: kscheuing@...

      Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.