      From: "Kathleen Scheuing kscheuing@... [iidivision8]" <iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: 06/12/2014 7:47 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: Kathleen Scheuing <kscheuing@...>
      Cc: "'iidivision8@yahoogroups.com'" <iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division meeting for July

      Good Evening,

      Hope everyone is doing well.  I was checking to see if anyone has a preference for July division council meeting.  We would like all the new Presidents & Treasures to come to the meeting plus the current Presidents.  I would like to know which date would be good for people Wednesday, July 2 or Wednesday, July 9.  If you can let me know by Tuesday, June 17.

      Warm Regards,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Lt. Governor Division 8

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

      C: 630-965-0570

      W: 847-385-5016

      E: kscheuing@...

      Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic