472Division 8 Meeting Tonight at the Church

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Jun 4, 2014

    Good Afternoon,

    Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  We will be meeting tonight at Faith Lutheran Church, Arlington Heights at 6:30p.  I-I District Eliminate Chair, John and Roxanne Vanderheyden, will be there to discuss Eliminate.  Attached is the agenda for tonight.  Hope everyone can make it out tonight.

    Thanks,

    Kathy Scheuing

    Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

    Lt. Governor Division 8

    C: 630-965-0570

    W: 847-385-5016

    E: kscheuing@...

    Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

    This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic