468Division Council Agenda

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    May 6, 2014

    Good Evening,

    A reminder we will be meeting at the Des Plaines Library for Division Council Meeting on Wednesday, May 7 at 6:30pm.  Bring your fundraising ideas.  We will not have a guest speaker we will in June.  Guest Speaker for June is  John and Roxanne Vanderheyden talking about Project Eliminate.  Attached is the Agenda for tomorrow.  If you have any questions please let me know.

    Hope to see everyone!!!!

    Warm Regards,

    Kathy Scheuing

    Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

    Lt. Governor Division 8

    C: 630-965-0570

    W: 847-385-5016

    E: kscheuing@...

    Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

    This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.