466Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Bowling Fund Raiser Sunday May 4th, 2014 [1 Attachment]

  • catampir@...
    Apr 29, 2014
      I'll be at Lt. Governor training, but will pass this on to the club.

      From: "Scheuing, Kathy" <kscheuing@...>
      To: "Scheuing, Kathy" <kscheuing@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:21:33 AM
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Bowling Fund Raiser Sunday May 4th, 2014 [1 Attachment]

      Good Morning Kiwanis,

      Reminder that Bloomingdale-Roselle will be having there Bowl-A-Thon this Sunday, May 4 at 1pm to 3pm at Brunswick Zone 1100 West lake Street Roselle $25 a person proceeds goes to Eliminate.  Come on out and have some fun and interclub with Bloomingdale-Roselle for Kathy Cash!!!!!!  Please contact Michael Miller at mmiller58@... or 847-257-2459 of how many will be attending.

      Kathy Scheuing

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

      Lt. Governor Division 8

      C: 630-965-0570

      W: 847-385-5016

      E: kscheuing@...

      Building Bridges, Connecting Generations

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic