      From: catampir@...
      Date:04/25/2014 11:49 AM (GMT-06:00)
      To: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Scheuing, Kathy"
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Kiwanians! Streamwood needs your help!

      Hello all!

      Streamwood is hosting a Vendor/Craft Faire on May 31 and we're working really hard to secure some quality crafters for the show.

      Do any of you know someone you think may be interested?  We'd be particularly interested in wood crafts, holiday items, quilting, etc.

      Thanks.

      Cathy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic