      From: Pattie Heath [mailto:paticake50@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:12 PM
      To: Dick Cox; Mary Meike; Jerry Goldblatt; Barbara L. Wood; John Lorenzo; David Butler; Gary Gummersheimer; Waneen Stout; Shirley Elkin; Ruby Cunefare; Jimmy Barber; Kathy Eddy; Mary Carlson; Stewart Liechti; Bill Cummings; Calvin Brandon; Jim Tucker; Kathleen Scheuing; Michael Hendrick; Concetta Peconio; Bill Siess; Jim Wolinski; Sylvia Banes; Mara Wicklund; Patrick Stout; Lisa Delaney; Suzanne Himmel-Pollack; Ed Schussler; Doug Ward; Cary Holman; Don McKinney; Sara Hunt
      Cc: Cody Schara; Jill Haacke; Graham Novak; Bob Hall
      Subject: Urgent Key Leader Information

      Dear Kiwanis Leaders,

      As a reminder, Key Leader is coming up in just 10 days. You can still encourage students from grades 9-12 to attend. Cost is still $175 for Key Club members and $200 for non-members until midnight Friday, April 18. After that date they can still register online for $200 for Key Club members and $225 for non-members until Tuesday (April 22.) After Tuesday, they will have to call 1-800-KIWANIS in order to register.

      Please pass the following information on to your Kiwanis Key Club Advisers today so they can quickly pass it on to their Key club leadership team. We still have room for more students to attend this great training of leadership skills ... and it is so much fun! Gary and I will be there, too!

      Thanks so much! Let's get 60 kids to our Key Leader event!

      Building Bridges, Connecting Generations,

      Pattie Heath

      2013-2014 I-I District Governor

      Kiwanis International

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic