452Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Minutes from March 6 meeting [1 Attachment]

  • catampir@...
    Apr 2, 2014

      Cathy

      From: "Kathleen Scheuing" <kscheuing@...>
      To: "Kathleen Scheuing" <kscheuing@...>
      Cc: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:35:16 AM
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Minutes from March 6 meeting [1 Attachment]

      I have attached the minutes from Michele.  If anyone has any question please let me or Michelle know.  See you tonight.

      Thanks,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis of Greater Chicago

      Lt. Governor Division 8

      C: 630-965-0570

      W: 847-385-5016

      E: kscheuing@...

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic