431Carson's community days! Help raise funds for eK and save money at the same time!

  • Heather Norton
    Feb 7, 2014
      Please pass this onto all your friends, as they can buy online and it's good at all of the BonTon stores around the country!!

      Also - if you could LIKE our post on facebook, it would really help get the word out out:
      https://www.facebook.com/eKiwanis/posts/10151938374178302?stream_ref=10

      Get some great shopping deals while helping the children of the world! The eKiwanis Club is participating in Carson's Community Days event on February 28 & March 1, 2014. The Community Days coupon booklets are loaded with fantastic offers for purchases of regular, sale price and clearance items. Each booklet includes a $10 off coupon, a 25% shopping pass, a 30% off early bird deal, exclusive web offers, and many other coupons on specific items that can even be used on top of Bonus Buys.

      The coupons in the booklet can be used online (except for the $10 off coupon) or at any Bon-Ton family store including Bergner's, Boston Store, Carson's, or Younkers. The booklets cost $5. 100% of that money will be returned back to the community through our various service projects.

      To purchase booklets, go to http://bit.ly/1aq2k6i or contact a member of eKiwanis. Have fun shopping, and thanks for your support!

      Please note that coupons are only valid February 28th thru March 1st.

      Thanks for helping out the children of the world!
      --
      - Heather