425RE: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] FW: Join us! Model and 100K Clubs webinar

  • Dave Donovan
    Jan 16, 2014

      Thanks Julie..Dave Donovan

      From: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iidivision8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julie Boskey
      Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:48 PM
      To: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] FW: Join us! Model and 100K Clubs webinar

      Hi - Kiwanis International is hosting a Webinar about Model and 100K Clubs for the Eliminate Project next week. If your clubs have pledged to be or are considering becoming a Model Club, this might be worthwhile for you to attend.

      Thanks,

      Julie

      Div. 8 Eliminate Chair

      Date: Wednesday, January 22

      Time: 8–9 p.m. EST

      Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/668343506

      We recommend that you also add the webinar email address to your contact list so future correspondence and invitations are not sent to your spam folder.

      Thank you,

      The Eliminate Project campaign team

      Model and 100K Clubs

      Join us for a Webinar on January 22

      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/668343506

      During this 60-minute session, Nebraska-Iowa District Coordinator Jim Dane will outline the steps Kiwanis clubs around the world are taking to become Model and 100K Clubs. He will include examples of easy fundraising ideas and important resources clubs can use to reach these levels.

      Title:

      Model and 100K Clubs

      Wednesday, January 22, 2014

      Time:

      8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

      Mac®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

      Mobile attendees
      Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

      --

      The Eliminate Project: Campaign Office

      Kiwanis International Foundation

      3636 Woodview Trace