      From: Kathleen Scheuing <kscheuing@...>
      To: "iidivision8@yahoogroups.com" <iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 11:37 AM
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Cancel Division Council Meeting Jan. 8

      Hi Division 8,

      Happy New Year!!!!  Hope everyone has been safe and staying warm in 2014.  Due to weather I feel we should cancel Division 8 Meeting this month.  We will plan to have Division Council meeting on Wednesday, February 5 at the Church.  I will call all club Presidents either this week or next week to give you all the important dates for January and February.  If you would like to nominate someone for the Amador Award please email or  mail (post mark no later than January 17, 2014).    Send to my house at 600 Oswego Dr. Carol Stream, IL. 60188 or email kscheuing@...  Currently, there are 3 clubs that have not sent checks, please mail to me and make payable to Spastic Paralysis.

      Important Dates:
      Friday, January 17 is last day for Amador Nominations

      Saturday, January 18 is night at the Wolves.  Purchase Tickets by Jan. 10th

      Tuesday, January 21  Celebrate Kiwanis International Birthday 99 years of Serving the Children of the World.

      Saturday, February 1  District Mid-Year/Education Opportunity (register by Friday, January 17) will be held at Embassy Suites Hotel in East Peoria go to http://www.iikiwanis.org/
      The workshops are from 1pm to 4pm they will be talking about
      Membership Recruitment Tools, How to Build a New Kiwanis Club, Public Relations & Marketing Basics, Empowering Members to Invite, How to Teach the “One Minute Speech” to Your Club, and much more.

      Thursday, March 6 Division Mid-Year we will get a flyer out to everyone soon.  This is our yearly business meeting where we will be presenting the Amador Award and elected our new Lt. Governor for 2014-2015 and Lt. Governor select for 2015-2016.

      If you have any important dates where you would like clubs to come interclub let me know.  If you would like me to attend an event for Kathy Ca$h send me dates.

      If you have any questions please contact me.

      Happy New Year!!!!!

      Kathy Scheuing
      Director of Volunteer Services
      Clearbrook
      1835 W. Central Road,
      Arlington Heights, IL 60005
      847-385-5016 Fax 847-870-7741

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic