417Agednd and Mintues for tonight

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Dec 4, 2013

    Good Afternoon,

    I have attached the Agenda for tonight and Michelle sent me the minutes from last month’s meeting.  See everyone one tonight at the church.

    Warm Regards,

    Kathy Scheuing

    Volunteer Coordinator

    P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741

    kscheuing@...

    Clearbrook

    1835 W. Central Road

    Arlington Heights, IL 60005

    www.clearbrook.org

    "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

    Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

    This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.