      From: Kathleen Scheuing <kscheuing@...>
      To: "iidivision8@yahoogroups.com" <iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:45 PM
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Important Information

      Hello Fellow Kiwanians,

      Here are a few reminder and information that you may want to look at:

      1)      Reminder next week Division Council will be back at the Church in Arlington Heights
      2)      Remember to bring $50 check (Amador Medallion) made out Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation to Division Council meeting
      3)       If you have your nomination for the Amador you can bring that to.  This is where you nominate a person in your club that has gone over and beyond as a Kiwanis member.
      4)      If you are interested in a guest speaker at one of your meetings consider Ronetta DeWitt-Hall.  Ronetta is from Illinois Secretary of State Securities Department.  She will come out to your club to educate you on investment scams.  This is a link to the website www.avoidthescam.net She can be reached by phone 312-793-9730 or email rdewitt-hall@...
      5)       If you club sponsors a leadership program., please let me know the name of the SLP, and who is the Kiwanis Advisor with contact for them.
      6)  Please consider having your club or individual members making a donation to the Peoria Area Tornado Relief Fund.  This will be used to         help Kiwanians and K Family students along with their families with rent, appliances, item replacement and/or other miscellaneous    costs.  We would like to see these families return to their homes quickly.
      These donations are 100% tax deductible and you will receive a donation letter for your records after your donation is received.  For more information, please contact I-I District Executive Director Andrea Raycraft or myself.
      Please click on the link below to find out more information and how to donate either by check or online with credit card.
      Checks should be made payable to “Kiwanis Club of Peoria Foundation”
      with notation on the memo line “Peoria Area Tornado Relief Fund”
      Please mail your check to:
      Rochford & Associates
      124 SW Adams Street, Suite 430
      Peoria, IL 61602

      7)      This month (12/4) we will be having the Salvation Army as our guest speaker at Division Council.   They are going to come out talk about their organization.  If you don’t have a project this month maybe you can help out with Salvation Army for a couple of hours in December.

      Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving and see you Wednesday, 12/4.

      Kathy Scheuing
      Volunteer Coordinator
      P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741
      Clearbrook
      1835 W. Central Road
      Arlington Heights, IL 60005

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic