414Tornado Relief

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Nov 19, 2013

      Hi Division 8,

      As you all know, this past weekend we had a very severe storm that affected several areas within our state.  Most notable Washington and Pekin (both in Division 20, Peoria area) were hit hard.   Kiwanis Foundation will likely assist with a grant, but we also have several local Kiwanis clubs that are working to assist with local needs.  Let’s all try to look at our budgets and put a line item for a I-I District Relief fund and make a donation.   The I-I District will get information out (likely Friday) advising how Clubs and individuals can donate with more details.

      I am asking for clubs to donate as this is within our District.  Also the line item should be maintained yearly as we seem to be having more extreme weather.  As soon as I get the address of where to send the money I will let you all know.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Warm Regards,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Volunteer Coordinator

      P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741

      kscheuing@...

      Clearbrook

      1835 W. Central Road

      Arlington Heights, IL 60005

      www.clearbrook.org

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.