412Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Fw: Deadline extended to submit for Distinguished Club Awards

  • carol walker
    Nov 15, 2013
      Tony, I believe the Des Plaines club does not qualify for 2012-13 distinguished club because we did not fulfill the first requirement of adding 3 new members.
      Bummer.
      Carol Walker
      President
      Kiwanis Club of Des Plaines

      On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Anthony Tripp <atripp12740@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,
      Just a reminder about the 2012-2013 Distinguished Club Awards. the deadine is now extended until Dec.2,  2013. If your Club Secretary  has not submitted the form please do so now. KI will not except any form mailed into them all  forms must be submitted online. If you have submitted a form to me in the past thank you, but please resubmit the form online.  You can also click on the link on the bottom of this message to summit.
      Thank you for all you do in the name of Kiwanis.

      Anthony Tripp
      Past Lt. Governor Division #8 (2012-2013) I-I District of Kiwanis
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning