410RE: I-I Kiwanis needs your help AGAIN to win an office makeover from RK Dixon!

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Nov 7 12:23 PM

      Good Afternoon,

      There is still time to vote for the office makeover for the I-I District Office.  We are the finalist, from RK and Premier!!!  Below is the link.

      Thanks to your help we are one of the finalists in the Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest.

      The next round of voting will determine the winners.  This means we need your help again!  All you have to do is go to www.mmnprb.com and vote for our organization under view finalists.  You can vote once each day from November 1 (starting at 8 a.m.) to November 8 (ending at 5 p.m.).  Please remember to vote over the weekend too!!

      Please forward this email to any friends and colleagues who you feel would be willing to vote for us!

      Happy voting!!!!!

      Kathy Scheuing

      Volunteer Coordinator

      P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741

      1835 W. Central Road

      Arlington Heights, IL 60005

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic