      From: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iidivision8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kathleen Scheuing
      Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:18 PM
      To: 'iidivision8@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division Council Meeting This Wednesday, 11/6 at 6:30pm at The Rack House

      Good Evening,

      Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Reminder that we will be meeting at The Rack House this month for Division Council 222 E. Algonquin Road Arlington Heights, IL 60005 at 6:30pm.  We will be having a guest speaker on PR and Marketing.  Please bring any members that are interested in this topic.  If you have any questions let me know.

      Yours In Service,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis

      Lt. Governor of Division 8

      W:847-385-5016 Fax 847-870-7741

      C:630-965-0570

      kscheuing@...

      www.clearbrook.org

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic