      From: Kathleen Scheuing <kscheuing@...>
      To: "iidivision8@yahoogroups.com" <iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:28 PM
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] FW: I-I Kiwanis needs your help AGAIN to win an office makeover from RK Dixon!

      Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

      See below and vote for I-I District.  Voting starts tomorrow Fri. Nov. 1

      Thanks,

      Kathy Scheuing
      Volunteer Coordinator
      P: 847-385-5016|F: 847-870-7741
      Clearbrook
      1835 W. Central Road
      Arlington Heights, IL 60005
      www.clearbrook.org

      "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

      Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

      We are a finalist, but we still need your help to win an office makeover from RK Dixon and Premier!

      Thanks to your help we are one of the finalists in the Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest.

      The next round of voting will determine the winners.  This means we need your help again!  All you have to do is go to http://www.mmnprb.com/ and vote for our organization under view finalists.  You can vote once each day from November 1 (starting at 8 a.m.) to November 8 (ending at 5 p.m.).  Please remember to vote over the weekend too!!

      Please forward this email to any friends and colleagues who you feel would be willing to vote for us!

      Happy voting and thank you for your support!!

      Thanks,

      Andrea Raycraft, Executive Director
      Illinois-Eastern Iowa District of Kiwanis International
      2422 E. Washington St, Suite 106
      Bloomington, IL  61704
      Phone:  309-585-2216  Fax:     309-808-1172
      E-mail:  iioffice@...
      http://sites.kiwanis.org/Kiwanis/Libraries/Kiwanis_org_small_pics_logos/kiwanis-new-logo.sflb.ashx
      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic