402Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division Council Meeting Minutes from Oct 2nd [1 Attachment]

  • Susan Begy
    Oct 28, 2013
      Michelle,

      Our new President, Sandy Stewart, is not being copied on these emails.  Can you add her name to the group?

      sandy.stewart@...

      Thanks.

      Susan Begy
      Past President
      Kiwanis Club of Streamwood

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Michelle Pikscher <mpikscher@...> wrote:

      Hello Division 8:

      Attached is a copy of the minutes from our last meeting on October 2nd at Faith Lutheran Church.  Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. We will approve the minutes at our next meeting, see details below.

      November Division 8 Council Meeting
      Wednesday, Nov 6th at 6:30 PM
      The Rack House
      222 E. Algonquin Rd, Arlington Hts
      Speaker:  Jay Wojcik
      Presentation: PR and Marketing for your club

      If your club has a PR or Marketing Chair, please invite them to attend this meeting as there will be lots of useful information for them to use.  As always, anyone is welcome to attend these meetings - the more the merrier!

      We will not be having a formal meal, but after the presentation if you wish to stay and eat, you may do so.

      Yours in Kiwanis Service,

      Michelle Pikscher
      2013-2014 Division 8 Secretary & Treasurer
      eKiwanis Club of Greater Chicago
      Ph: 847-895-1772
      mpikscher@...
      www.ekiwanis.org

      Kiwanis - Changing the World One Child and One Community at a Time!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic