401Wolves Game on Jan 18, 2014

  • Julie Boskey
    Oct 23, 2013
    Hello, everyone - You are cordially invited to join Division 8 and other
    clubs at Kiwanis Night at the Wolves game!! This is a fundraiser for the
    Eliminate Project. It's an easy way to raise money - simply sell tickets to
    the game, and the Wolves donate $3 per ticket directly to Eliminate. If you
    indicate your Kiwanis Club when you order the tickets, your club will be
    credited with the amount donated.

    The game will be on January 18, 2014, at 7 PM at Allstate Area against the
    Rockford Icehogs. Information on ordering tickets is on the attached flyer.
    You must order the tickets using the form or contacting the Wolves
    representative for the tickets to count for the fundraiser. All tickets
    ordered on a form together will be seated together.

    Wolves games are a lot of fun and appropriate for the whole family. They are
    very kid-friendly, so bring the kids and grandkids. Please pass the
    information on to your clubs, friends, family, neighbors, etc. I will also
    have printed forms at the next few division council meetings.

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you all at that
    game!

    Take care,
    Julie Boskey
    I-I Division 8 Project Eliminate Chair