399FW: ELIMINATE Presentation on Wednesday, April 2

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Oct 21, 2013

    Good Evening,

    I know everyone is working on there budget for next 2013 - 2014.  I would like everyone to think about either being a  model club or a silver or bronze club pledge.  I have attached the club pledge worksheet where you can plug in numbers and seeing what you come up with and see if it is realistic to be a silver or bronze club.

    The dollar amounts are:

    Model Club:  $750 times number of members                    (  $ .41 per member per day for 5 years)

    Silver Club:  $500 times number of members                       ( $  .27 per member per day for 5 years)

    Bronze Club:  $350 times number of members                   ( $ .19  per member per day for 5 years)

    If you would like more information forms/brochures/videos etc. on the http://theeliminateproject.org/  website.

    Your in Service,

    Kathy Scheuing

    Director of Volunteer Services

    Clearbrook

    1835 W. Central Road,

    Arlington Heights, IL 60005

    847-385-5016 Fax 847-870-7741

    kscheuing@...

    www.clearbrook.org

    "Creating opportunities for people with disabilities throughout their lifetime."

    Click here to meet some of the clients and their families that benefit from Clearbrook's programs and services.

    This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.