395[I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Governor's Visit!

  • Kathleen Scheuing
    Oct 11, 2013

      Good Evening,

      Just a reminder for tomorrow’s Governor’s Visit don’t for get to bring a check to present to Governor Pattie Heath.  The donation can be made to either Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation and/or The Eliminate Project.  Presidents 5pm and general meeting at 5:30pm.  Hope to see everyone tomorrow night at the Rack House 222 E. Algonquin Rd. Arlington Heights, IL. 60005.    If you have any questions please let me know.

      Yours in Service,

      Kathy Scheuing

      Kiwanis Club of e-Kiwanis

      Lt. Governor Division 8

      630-965-0570 cell

      Email: kscheuing@...

      This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, or otherwise subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic