394Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Re: Peanut Day Solicitation

  • Charlie Pikscher
    Oct 10, 2013
      HI all--

      FYI, there might not be any Dominick's next year. :(

      Charlie

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...> wrote:
      Hi all--

      Here's the contact for Dominick's:

      Beverly Lumpkin

      Public Affairs

      cid:image001.gif@01CDB8E9.A0522080

      711 Jorie Boulevard - MS 3900

      Oak BrookIllinois 60523-2246

      Direct:  630-891-5179

      Fax:  630-891-5180

      Email: beverly.lumpkin@...

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Jim Parker <live2hit@...> wrote:

      Me too.  Thanks,  jp

      Kiwanis Club of Palatine
      Jim Parker, Secretary
      1518 North Oak Street
      Palatine, Il 60067

      On Sep 12, 2013, at 12:20 PM, Jan.McKenzie@... wrote:

      Hi Charlie,
      Hope you are well! Please send me her information! Thanks so much!
      Jan McKenzie - Mt. Prospect Club

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...>
      Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:15:23 -0500
      To: I-I Kiwanis Division 8<iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>; I-I District Office<iioffice@...>
      Subject: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Re: Peanut Day Solicitation

      Hi again--

      FYI, I found the correct person to talk to for Dominick's at Safeway Corporate.  So if any of you have a Dominick's in your area, I can pass along her contact info.

      Charlie

      On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...> wrote:
      Got this email today (out of the blue, they found the eKiwanis website, evidently), not good news.  I haven't answered her yet.

      Seems it doesn't matter that I verified with my stores (yesterday!) that we are okay for Peanut Day.  Corporate is going to override.

      Charlie