393Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Governor's Visit! [1 Attachment]

  • Jim Parker
    Oct 4, 2013
      Michelle:  I was ready with my info last night but my car was not ready to get me there.  We will have four for certain:  Ron and Ann Anderson, Ross Ketelboeter (Immediate Past President) and me.  Our current President, Bruce Blanck, had a prior commitment so he will not be able to attend.  jp

      Kiwanis Club of Palatine
      Jim Parker, Secretary
      1518 North Oak Street
      Palatine, Il 60067

      (847) 358-6652

      On Oct 4, 2013, at 10:39 AM, Michelle Pikscher wrote:

      Hello Clubs --

      We Need YOU!!  The deadline to RSVP to me for the Governor's Visit was yesterday. I am making a plea with you and your clubs to please contact me TODAY with your RSVP's for this event.

      The Governor's Visit is an exciting and fun dinner and our time to spend time with our Governor one-on-one! Governor Pattie is traveling a long distance to spend an evening with our great Division.  We will also have leaders from Key Club and Circle K joining us and maybe even some Builders Club and K-Kids -- helping to build bridges and connect generations!  Our division has a history of hosting our own Governor's Visit and not combining with any other division because we have such a great turnout!  So, we need you to come!

      Here are the details:

      Governor's Visit Details:
      When:  Saturday, Oct 12th at 5:30 pm
                  (President's meeting at 5:00 pm)
      Where:  The Rack House
                  222 E. Algonquin Rd, Arlington Hts
      Cost:    $25 per person - Includes Includes salad, choice of entrĂ©e (Pulled Pork, BBQ Half Chicken or Pasta Primavera), garlic mashed potatoes and non-alcoholic beverages.
                  You can pay at the door - make checks payable to eKiwanis Club
               Governor Donations can be made to either Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation and/or The Eliminate Project.

      Please, we want to have a great turnout for this event!!  Thus far I have only heard from 6 clubs - Bloomingdale-Roselle, Des Plaines, eKiwanis, Park Ridge Morning, Mount Prospect and Streamwood.  We need to hear from all clubs.  The flyer is attached, if needed.

      RSVP today with your meal choices via email or phone to:

      Michelle Pikscher
      Phone: 847-895-1772

      Thank you and I hope to hear from many of you soon!!  It will be a great night of Fellowship, Food and Fun!!

      --

      Michelle Pikscher
      2013-2014 Secretary & Treasurer

      Kiwanis - Changing the World One Child and One Community at a Time!

      <2013 Governor Visit Flyer.pdf>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic