391RE: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Division 8 Governor's Visit! [1 Attachment]

  • Cathy C
    Oct 4, 2013
      Sorry Michelle, but John Peter and I had already made arrangements to attend a Ghost Tour in Chicago prior to receiving the Governor's Visit notice.
      I emailed Patti Heath when I got the notice that we would not be in attendance.
      Cathy Curielli

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic