389Division 8 Governor's Visit!

  • Michelle Pikscher
    Oct 4, 2013
    Hello Clubs --

    We Need YOU!!  The deadline to RSVP to me for the Governor's Visit was yesterday. I am making a plea with you and your clubs to please contact me TODAY with your RSVP's for this event.

    The Governor's Visit is an exciting and fun dinner and our time to spend time with our Governor one-on-one! Governor Pattie is traveling a long distance to spend an evening with our great Division.  We will also have leaders from Key Club and Circle K joining us and maybe even some Builders Club and K-Kids -- helping to build bridges and connect generations!  Our division has a history of hosting our own Governor's Visit and not combining with any other division because we have such a great turnout!  So, we need you to come!

    Here are the details:

    Governor's Visit Details:
    When:  Saturday, Oct 12th at 5:30 pm
                (President's meeting at 5:00 pm)
    Where:  The Rack House
                222 E. Algonquin Rd, Arlington Hts
    Cost:    $25 per person - Includes Includes salad, choice of entrée (Pulled Pork, BBQ Half Chicken or Pasta Primavera), garlic mashed potatoes and non-alcoholic beverages.
                You can pay at the door - make checks payable to eKiwanis Club
             Governor Donations can be made to either Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation and/or The Eliminate Project.

    Please, we want to have a great turnout for this event!!  Thus far I have only heard from 6 clubs - Bloomingdale-Roselle, Des Plaines, eKiwanis, Park Ridge Morning, Mount Prospect and Streamwood.  We need to hear from all clubs.  The flyer is attached, if needed.

    RSVP today with your meal choices via email or phone to:

    Michelle Pikscher
    Phone: 847-895-1772

    Thank you and I hope to hear from many of you soon!!  It will be a great night of Fellowship, Food and Fun!!

    --

    Michelle Pikscher
    2013-2014 Secretary & Treasurer

    Kiwanis - Changing the World One Child and One Community at a Time!

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic