      From: Jim Parker <live2hit@...>
      To: iidivision8@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Re: Peanut Day Solicitation

      Me too.  Thanks,  jp

      Kiwanis Club of Palatine
      Jim Parker, Secretary
      1518 North Oak Street
      Palatine, Il 60067

      (847) 358-6652

      On Sep 12, 2013, at 12:20 PM, Jan.McKenzie@... wrote:

      Hi Charlie,
      Hope you are well! Please send me her information! Thanks so much!
      Jan McKenzie - Mt. Prospect Club
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      From: Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...>
      Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:15:23 -0500
      To: I-I Kiwanis Division 8<iidivision8@yahoogroups.com>; I-I District Office<iioffice@...>

      Hi again--
      FYI, I found the correct person to talk to for Dominick's at Safeway Corporate.  So if any of you have a Dominick's in your area, I can pass along her contact info.
      Charlie
      On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...> wrote:
      Got this email today (out of the blue, they found the eKiwanis website, evidently), not good news.  I haven't answered her yet.

      Seems it doesn't matter that I verified with my stores (yesterday!) that we are okay for Peanut Day.  Corporate is going to override.

      Charlie
      ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Wyatt, Missy <Missy.Wyatt@...>
      Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM Subject: RE: Peanut Day Solicitation To: eKiwanis Information <information@...>
      Hi Charlie!

      Thank you for your response.  So, we cannot allow solicitation in front of our stores any longer.  In the past, Kiwanis has done a tag day at Jewel-Osco locations.  I do have a program that I may offer in lieu of the tag day, but would need to work with larger Kiwanis group that could then distribute the funds to the individual clubs.  Any direction is appreciated J

      Thanks!
      Missy

      Missy Wyatt
      Manager, Community Relations & Partnership Activation
      Jewel-Osco │150 Pierce │Suite 400 │Itasca, IL 60143
      Each Kiwanis club manages their own Peanut Day.  This could be a town, a group of towns, or a group of neighborhoods.  If you can give me a specific area, I can try to help you out.  For the entire Chicago-land area, that's probably 60-70 clubs.
      Charlie

      On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Wyatt, Missy <Missy.Wyatt@...> wrote:
      Hello!

      I’m trying to reach out and find out who runs the Peanut Day program for the Chicago-land area?

      Thanks!
      Missy

      Missy Wyatt
      Manager, Community Relations & Partnership Activation
      Jewel-Osco │150 Pierce │Suite 400 │Itasca, IL 60143
      Office: 630-948-6021 │ Cell: 630-217-0932 │ Fax: 630-948-6950

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic