386Re: Fw: Kiwanis Reporting Changes/Online Distinguished Form to complete ASAP

  • Michelle Pikscher
    Sep 14, 2013
    Hi Everyone --

    Attached is the PDF document that Tony was referring to in his email on New Member Fees. This document shows a breakout for New Member Fees at the bottom of the page. Remember, these fees begin October 1st, 2013.

    Hope this helps!

    Michelle Pikscher
    2013-2014 Division 8 Secretary & Treasurer
    eKiwanis Club of Greater Chicago
    Ph: 847-895-1772
    mpikscher@...
    www.ekiwanis.org

    Kiwanis - Changing the World One Child and One Community at a Time!

    On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Anthony Tripp <atripp12740@...> wrote:
    Good Morning  Everyone in Division #8,
    This information was sent over  by the I-I District please read and if you need to  fill out any thing or update the information please do so. If you have not filled out your Club officer information for the 2013-2014 year (which was due by June 2013). Please have your Club Secretary's go online and do so ASAP. Also remember to all officer training to be completed by Sept.30, 2013 Which must be done on line see the link in this message.
    If you have any questions please contact me. at the number below.  Also the enclosed PDF will answer any questions you might have on the new member fees which start on Oct.1, 2013. Please pass this information on to anyone that is not able to receive any form of email if they have fax number I can send over the information that way.

    Thank you,
    Anthony Tripp
    Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
    Lt. Governor Division #8 2012-2013 I-I Kiwanis District
    5223 W. Dakin
    Chicago,Illinois 60641

    --

    Michelle Pikscher