379Requesting completed Distinguished Club Criteria forms for 2012-2013 year

  • Anthony Tripp
    Sep 11, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      Just a reminder for everyone club to turn in the 2012-2013 Distinguished Club Criteria forms to me ASAP. I need to turn them in by Sept.30,2013. Please do not wait until the end of the month to send them to me.
      Please forward this email to any one that my not be on the list. or Print is out and give to anyone that does not have a computer.  You have done so much during the year and now it is time to get some rewards for that.
      Every club should have the form. It was given out at the Division Council Meetings many times. A copy is enclosed if you need one. there is still time 19 days until Sept. 30, 2013.
      I have received the forms from the following Clubs:
      1. eKiwanis Club of Greater Chicago
      2. Kiwanis Club Of Palatine
      3. Kiwanis club of Park Ridge-Morning
      I would like to add all of the other clubs in Division #8 to the list. so please send over the completed forms and lets try to have a Distinguished Division. You can email or send the form in the mail to the address below.
      I fyou have any questions please let me know?
      Thank you for all you do in the name of Kiwanis,

      Anthony Tripp
      Kiwanis Club of Park Ridge-Morning
      Lt.Governor Division #8 2012-2013 I-I District
      5223 W. Dakin St.
      Chicago,Illinois 60641
      Email: atripp12740@...
      Phone #773-870-2652