      From: Wyatt, Missy <Missy.Wyatt@...>
      Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM
      Subject: RE: Peanut Day Solicitation
      To: eKiwanis Information <information@...>

      Hi Charlie!

      Thank you for your response.  So, we cannot allow solicitation in front of our stores any longer.  In the past, Kiwanis has done a tag day at Jewel-Osco locations.  I do have a program that I may offer in lieu of the tag day, but would need to work with larger Kiwanis group that could then distribute the funds to the individual clubs.  Any direction is appreciated J

      Thanks!

      Missy

      Missy Wyatt

      Manager, Community Relations & Partnership Activation

      Jewel-Osco │150 Pierce │Suite 400 │Itasca, IL 60143

      Office: 630-948-6021 │ Cell: 630-217-0932 │ Fax: 630-948-6950

      Missy.Wyatt@...