375Project Eliminate Club Goal Setting Workbook

  • Julie Boskey
    Sep 10, 2013
      Hi, everyone - I've attached the club goal setting worksheet that we have
      discussed at Division Council and John Vanderhyden showed us in his
      presentation a few months ago.

      Now would be a great time for your club to work through this worksheet and
      set a goal for your Eliminate donation for next year. Feel free to contact
      me if you need help with it.

      Also, if you are interested in having me come speak to your club about the
      Eliminate Project, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Julie

      ----
      Julie Boskey, Division 8 Eliminate Chair
      julie@...
      708-396-2675
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic