373Re: [I-I Kiwanis Division 8] Peanut Day: Collecting at Jewel?

  • godaddy email
    Sep 9, 2013
      Charlie, just send your local Jewel manager a email that you will be there on whatever date.and thank him and Jewel for their cooperation in helping the local community. Jim Grady

       manager a reminder that you you will be there on such a date and

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:17 PM, Charlie Pikscher <cpikscher@...> wrote:

      Hi all--

      I've heard that Jewel's new owners are no longer allowing groups to collect money in front of their stores.  Ie, for Peanut Day.  But Michelle said that one of the clubs at Division Council said their Jewel is still allowing collections.  Just wondering what people have heard?

      I've not been contacted by my Jewel's, and I got permission from them before the stores changed owners.  I was thinking maybe that since they haven't contacted me, maybe they won't shoo us away when we show up, ready to collect?  That's driving me crazy though, and I don't have a backup yet (but I'm trying).  I probably should just call, right?

      Thanks for any info and advice!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic