Re: IH 54 Blade

  • randymesser
    Message 1 of 1426 , Sep 5, 2001
      Rick,<br><br>Send me a FAX number offline via
      email, and I'll send you a copy of a page from my manual
      showing you how the spring attaches to the 54 blade and
      frame to provide for down pressure. Simple once you see
      the picture. - Randy
    • petesponies
      Message 1426 of 1426 , Nov 16, 2017

        What loader or loader plans works best on a 184 ? Thanks guys.