Re: IH 54 Blade

  • randymesser
    Message 1 of 1425 , Sep 5, 2001
      Rick,<br><br>Send me a FAX number offline via
      email, and I'll send you a copy of a page from my manual
      showing you how the spring attaches to the 54 blade and
      frame to provide for down pressure. Simple once you see
      the picture. - Randy
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks