9/16 expansion plugs for 184

  • equineguy01
    Message 1 of 1425 , Aug 31, 2001
      I have them listed in my parts catalog, but
      unfortunatly my tractor parts place advise me that they are no
      longer made.<br>What I am looking for are a few 9/16
      expansion plugs for the shifter rod holes. <br><br>Anyone
      have any good sources to these parts? My hy-tran eaten
      lawn will thank you for it!<br><br>:-/
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks